Monday, June 6, 2011

Statement Necklace

Finally! I had a chance to take photos of an actual outfit! I wore this to work today, and I'm over-all really happy with it. It was a bit rainy and dark today, so the knit top works.

alternative text


alternative text


alternative text

Can I mention how much I LOVE this necklace? I saw it at H&M awhile ago but was hesitant on it because of the gold. Then I saw numerous bloggers wearing it and saw how versatile it was! Luckily I went back on Friday and there was just one left!


alternative text

Top//Dynamite
Pants//Sirens
Heels//Payless
Necklace//H&M

1 comment:

Nav said...

LOVE the necklace my dear! I think my H&M has already sold all of them! I love turquoise and it looks so very cute on you - perfect pop of color :)

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/