Monday, June 13, 2011

My 30 for 30!

Well here it is... day one! I'm excited to start this project, and to be honest I'm not really that nervous or anything. It's the first time I've done it, so I'm just going in with an open mind. I don't know how long it will take me to get to 30 outfits, but hopefully it's within 6 weeks.

Here is what I am including in my 30 for 30!

alternative text
10 tops


alternative text
4 pants; 2 jeans and 2 dress pants


alternative text
3 cardigans, and 1 blazer


alternative text
1 pair of shorts, and 3 skirts


alternative text
3 dresses


alternative text
5 pairs of shoes

I have tried to incorporate a few things I never really wear. This way I can get them involved in what I'm wearing, and if I don't like it still at the end of this challenge I'll get rid of them.

Good luck to everyone that is participating!

No comments: